WHAT IS OUR RETURNS POLICY?
- All UK customers must return their items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- All customers must complete and insert the return slip when returning their items. If you have lost your return slip you can easily download this HERE
- UK customers can return items for free using our Returns Portal HERE
Please include your order confirmation form with any returns to ensure your refund can be processed as quickly as possible.
- All items purchased in the sale department are ineligible for a refund.
- Any items purchased in an online sample sale are non refundable/ exchangable due to nature of sample sale.
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all promotion codes or discount code offers.
- Discount Codes and offers are valid on full price items only unless otherwise advertised.
- Offers exclude all gift cards and other selected items.
- To take advantage of an offer, the relevant Promotion Code must be entered at the checkout.
- No cash or any other alternative will be given
- The discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All items purchased with a discount code or a promotion code are ineligible for a refund and may be exchanged only.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Discount codes cannot be used in our Retail Stores.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
- If you receive a faulty item please return to us within 30 days’ of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 7 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us.
I PURCHASED ONLINE, CAN I RETURN MY ITEM TO YOUR RETAIL STORES?
- Unfortunately not. All orders placed through our online store are required to be returned to the returns address below. And in turn, all purchases made in our Retail stores will be need to be returned back to their original point of sale.
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS ADDRESS?
- Stock Consolidation Ltd
- Unit D4
- Wardley Industrial Estate
- Priestley Road
- M28 2LX